Verona Bottom - Sabbia Beige
Verona’s v-cut and 70s playful spirit is the definition of ultimate chic. The flattering v-cut is perfect for accentuating your figure. The luxuriously soft recycled material will leave you feeling good and confident.
- V shaped bikini bottom
- Medium coverage
- Mid-high rise brief that elongates your legs.
- Comfortable and supportive
- Fully lined for maximum shape retention
- Sustainable: High quality recycled Italian made fabric
- Luxuriously soft and silky feel, sits perfectly on the skin
- Comes in a bio-degradable and re-usable zipper pouch
- If you are in between sizes and prefer a more coverage then we recommend sizing up.
- Made in Italy
78% Recycled Polyamide | 22% Elastane
Italian made fabric
ECONYL®, which is a sustainable premium yarn made of regenerated Nylon derived from pre and post industrial waste (including fabric scraps and fishing nets).
Fits true to size, however it has a medium coverage so if you are in between sizes and prefer a higher coverage, we recommend sizing up.
Model Johanna is a UK size 12 and is wearing our UK 12 / M
Care tips to keep your swimwear in pristine condition:
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- Dry flat (maybe on a towel) in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash/tumble dry/iron
- Swimwear fabric is delicate so avoid rough surfaces
- Our fabrics are resistant to sun lotion, oils and chlorine but we recommend rinsing your swimsuits after they come in contact with such substances.
For more detailed care instructions please refer to our Care instructions on our FAQs.