Palermo Top - Onyx Black
Our must-have Palermo top comes with elegant and sensual cut outs that are perfect for adding a strong silhouette with a touch of femininity. The playful tie details can be wrapped across the stomach and tied at the back. Palermo’s v-neck provides incredible lifting support and accentuates the cleavage. The fully adjustable neck and back ties allows for full fit customisation to your desire. A style born with confidence and comfort at its heart, Palermo truly flatters all bust sizes.
Style tips: Why not match it with a pair of shorts and our Beatrice Kimono for those warmer sunny days out? And why not take it with you to a yoga session? We have tested it during our morning routines and we loved it, give it a try!
Looking for a matching bikini bottom? Check out our bikini bottoms here.
- Soft underwired cups
- High coverage
- Comfortable and supportive
- Fully lined for maximum shape retention
- Wider straps for support and to avoid shoulder digging
- Fully adjustable shoulder and back ties
- Lifting support and accentuates the cleavage
- Sustainable: High quality recycled Italian made fabric
- Luxuriously soft and silky feel
- Can be mixed and matched with our bikini bottoms
- Multi-use function: can be styled with other outfits to suit any occasion.
- Comes in a bio-degradable and re-usable zipper pouch
- Made in Italy
78% Recycled Polyamide | 22% Elastane
Italian made fabric
ECONYL®, which is a sustainable premium yarn made of regenerated Nylon derived from pre and post industrial waste (including fabric scraps and fishing nets).
Fits true to size.
To find your perfect fit, please refer to our Size Guide or reach out to us on email@example.com
Care tips to keep your swimwear in pristine condition:
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- Dry flat (maybe on a towel) in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash/tumble dry/iron
- Swimwear fabric is delicate so avoid rough surfaces
- Our fabrics are resistant to sun lotion, oils and chlorine but we recommend rinsing your swimsuits after they come in contact with such substances.
For more detailed care instructions please refer to our Care instructions on our FAQs.