Genova Bottom - Sabbia Beige
Refresh your holiday wardrobe with this flirty brief and its side cut out details. Genova shows off your silhouette while giving you the perfect fit every time. The adjustable side ties loop through the side hips for the perfect look and freedom, you can adjust them to sit as a low or high rise. The elegant side tie bottom makes an enticing basis for your favourite holiday wear.
Did you know, the side ties are fully removable? So you can mix and match the colours. Why don’t you try mixing the Sabbia beige Genova bottoms with the Onyx black Genova bottoms ties or vice versa. You can do same with our Roma top and create an entire new look.
- Medium coverage
- Can be worn as a low or high rise
- Side cut out detail
- Loop through fully adjustable side ties
- Fully removable side ties: mix and match with other Genova bottom style colours
- Comfortable and supportive
- Fully lined for maximum shape retention
- Sustainable: High quality recycled Italian made fabric
- Luxuriously soft and silky feel, sits perfectly on the skin
- Comes in a bio-degradable and re-usable zipper pouch
- Made in Italy
- If you are in between sizes and prefer a more coverage then we recommend sizing up.
78% Recycled Polyamide | 22% Elastane
Italian made fabric
ECONYL®, which is a sustainable premium yarn made of regenerated Nylon derived from pre and post industrial waste (including fabric scraps and fishing nets).
Fits true to size, however it has a medium coverage so if you are in between sizes and prefer a higher coverage, we recommend sizing up.
Care tips to keep your swimwear in pristine condition:
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- Dry flat (maybe on a towel) in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash/tumble dry/iron
- Swimwear fabric is delicate so avoid rough surfaces
- Our fabrics are resistant to sun lotion, oils and chlorine but we recommend rinsing your swimsuits after they come in contact with such substances.
For more detailed care instructions please refer to our Care instructions on our FAQs.