Roma Top - Army Green
If you are after an exquisite bikini top, look no further. The Roma top is destined to be your new favourite with its alluring silhouette that flatters all bust sizes. It comes with a flattering and sensual centre cut and accented by a twisted neckline that arcs over the shoulders and continues as a cross adjustable back ties. Whether you are lounging on a poolside, enjoying a beach yoga session or dancing the night away, you’re guaranteed to feel glamorous and supported. The luxuriously silky feel fabric and soft hidden underwires will leave you feeling your best self.
Style tips: Style it with high-waisted jeans and sandals for a ladies brunch or even for a sporty day with leggings and trainers.
Did you know, the straps are fully removable? So you can mix and match the colours. Why don’t you try mixing the Army Green Roma top with the Onyx black Roma top straps or vice versa. You can do same with our Genova bottoms and create an entire new look.
You can match it with any of our bikini bottoms, maybe try our Genova Bottom it's a perfect match.
- Soft hidden underwired cups
- High coverage
- Comfortable and supportive
- Fully lined for maximum shape retention
- Wider straps for support and to avoid shoulder digging
- Fully adjustable shoulder and back ties
- Fully removable straps: mix and match with other Roma top style colours
- Lifting support and accentuates the cleavage
- Sustainable: High quality recycled Italian made fabric
- Luxuriously soft and silky feel
- Can be mixed and matched with our bikini bottoms
- Multi-use function: can be styled with other outfits to suit any occasion.
- Comes in a bio-degradable and re-usable zipper pouch
- Made in Italy
78% Recycled Polyamide | 22% Elastane
Italian made fabric
ECONYL®, which is a sustainable premium yarn made of regenerated Nylon derived from pre and post industrial waste (including fabric scraps and fishing nets).
Fits true to size.
To find your perfect fit, please refer to our Size Guide or reach out to us on email@example.com
Care tips to keep your swimwear in pristine condition:
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- Dry flat (maybe on a towel) in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash/tumble dry/iron
- Swimwear fabric is delicate so avoid rough surfaces
- Our fabrics are resistant to sun lotion, oils and chlorine but we recommend rinsing your swimsuits after they come in contact with such substances.
For more detailed care instructions please refer to our Care instructions on our FAQs.