Pisa Bottom - Army Green
Pisa, a must-have culotte bikini bottom with a vintage aesthetic. This 50s silhouette will give you all the confidence that you need on the seashore and beyond, making you feel the best version of yourself. Pisa’s sculpting high waist brief is designed to hug your body in all the right places giving you that hourglass look and defining the narrowest part of the waist.
- High waisted fit
- Moderate-high coverage
- Ultimate fit
- Comfortable and supportive
- Fully lined for maximum shape retention
- Sustainable: High quality recycled Italian made fabric
- Luxuriously soft and silky feel, sits perfectly on the skin
- Comes in a bio-degradable and re-usable zipper pouch
- Made in Italy
78% Recycled Polyamide | 22% Elastane
Italian made fabric
ECONYL®, which is a sustainable premium yarn made of regenerated Nylon derived from pre and post industrial waste (including fabric scraps and fishing nets).
Fits true to size.
Care tips to keep your swimwear in pristine condition:
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- Dry flat (maybe on a towel) in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash/tumble dry/iron
- Swimwear fabric is delicate so avoid rough surfaces
- Our fabrics are resistant to sun lotion, oils and chlorine but we recommend rinsing your swimsuits after they come in contact with such substances.
For more detailed care instructions please refer to our Care instructions on our FAQs.