Milano Top - Violet
Our Milano top has been uniquely crafted to perfection to combine a traditional corset silhouette with elegant and supportive details that will leave you feeling glamorous and luxurious both on and off the beach. The captivating central v-cut adds to the style of the design while the underwired structure and molded cups offer a comfortable custom fit. The Milano top comes with our signature criss-cross adjustable back ties, with their striking look and flexible fit, and shoulder straps that are fully adjustable and removable.
Style tips: This timeless piece can be enjoyed beyond the beach, pair it with our Luna wrap skirt and heeled sandals for the ultimate beach to bar look or match it with a pair of jeans and trainers for a more casual city look. Our Milano top is designed to be versatile so it can really accompany you to any adventure.
- Hidden Soft underwired cups
- Molded cups with a light padding
- Centre V cut detail for a striking look
- Boning for added support
- Adjustable shoulder straps (fully removable)
- Criss cross adjustable back ties
- Straps come with an elastic for additional support and to avoid shoulder digging
- Comfortable and supportive
- Sustainable: High quality recycled Italian made fabric
- Luxuriously soft and silky feel
- Can be mixed and matched with our bikini bottoms
- Multi-use function: can be styled with other outfits to suit any occasion.
- Comes in a bio-degradable and re-usable zipper pouch
- Made in Italy
78% Recycled Polyamide | 22% Elastane
Italian made fabric
ECONYL®, which is a sustainable premium yarn made of regenerated Nylon derived from pre and post industrial waste (including fabric scraps and fishing nets).
Fits true to size.
Care tips to keep your swimwear in pristine condition:
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- Dry flat (maybe on a towel) in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash/tumble dry/iron
- Swimwear fabric is delicate so avoid rough surfaces
- Our fabrics are resistant to sun lotion, oils and chlorine but we recommend rinsing your swimsuits after they come in contact with such substances.
For more detailed care instructions please refer to our Care instructions on our FAQs.